The sheer number of natural testosterone boosters available on the internet will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from ride that the good sized majority of them don’t virtually do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our bodies produces loads of the stuff – more than we need.
But as we age, manufacturing ranges drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you start to notice the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You begin inserting on weight round your center section.
- Workouts that used to get you in shape fast, or don’t have the same effect they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting supplements can help reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s got nice slick marketing that’s informative and not too over the top in terms of hype. That’s a good start.
But of path the actual take a look at is what’s in the product and whether or not or now not it really works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes almost a kitchen sink approach to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the past have used either Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their primary ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and added a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and other important nutrients.
The formula comes at the problem from several different angles, some proven and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps increase the release of Luteinizing Hormone which in turn encourages the production of increased testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and proven to expand testosterone degrees via up to 42% in simply 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that also supports testes health and boosts mood. (Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which may additionally be the most frequent ingredient determined in these products.
It’s additionally concept to increase the launch of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which may increase levels of free testosterone and slow down the rate of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is thinking to extend testosterone and vitality and to expand insulin release.
It’s been clinically shown to help maintain healthy hormone levels, although some evidence disputes that claim. (Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which will increase power and preserve suitable tiers of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an fundamental mineral worried in the testosterone manufacturing process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s encouraged that you area out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already examined over 30 one-of-a-kind testosterone boosters over the years, and I used to be incredibly assured I’d be capable to inform if Testogen used to be going to work inside the first few days.
For me, the first thing that seems to be impacted during testing is sleep quality and libido.
One issue is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am enormously freaking depressing the subsequent day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I commenced to observe that I was once snoozing about an greater hour a night time (total of abut eight half of hours).
By the quit of the first week, I should clearly experience a alternate in libido.
I’ve been laughed at earlier than for pronouncing this, however I began waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all fun and games when you’re like 23 years old and reading that, but trust me…
Once you quit getting these morning boners, it starts offevolved to have an have an impact on on your basic temper and confidence.
About the 2d week in, I started out noticing an enchancment in my common strength stages and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the gymnasium for about an hour, with the first 1/2 of my exercise devoted to lifting, and the 2nd half of committed to cardio.
Usually toward the quit of it I’m especially rattling wiped, and I’ll war to get that ultimate mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case whilst I was once taking Testogen.
I felt like I used to be getting massive bursts of energy, and additionally felt like I should push thru my exercise with ease.
These effects seem to last for about 3 weeks or so, and then as I got towards the end of my testing, it seemed to wear off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the substances have been examined and proven to enhance testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient quantities are now not printed so it’s difficult to inform if the degrees are excessive ample to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen critiques from real clients to assist us attain an knowledgeable conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle incorporates a hundred and twenty drugs which will remaining a month even if you take it at the perfect encouraged dose.
It costs $52.95, however there are reductions reachable if you purchase in bulk.
When I first took a seem to be at Testogen, I was once type of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being absolutely obvious as to the doses of every ingredient that they have been pumping in the stuff.
And they’re nevertheless not, and that’s now not useful when you’re making an attempt to determine whether or not or now not it can also be proper for you.
However, I can say with 100% confidence after testing it out for the last 4 weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a superb product.
If you’re looking for an all around effective testosterone booster, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters – Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No instructions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all 4 pills in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? etc –Greg
They suggest that you area out your doses at some stage in the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website